Design of Median Machine in Battery Test System
The three-level structure composed of upper, median and lower machine is applied in battery test system (BTS) in this paper. The median machine in this BTS is designed and realized. CAN bus is used to communicate with each other between the upper and the median machine. RS-485 bus is used between the median and the lower machine. When the upper machine is online, the median machine can parse battery test instructions, store and send them to the lower machine. When the upper machine transits to offline state, the median machine can control the lower machine to continue battery test. When there is not an upper machine in BTS, the median machine can independently create and edit battery test and control the lower computer to complete test.
KeywordsMedian machine CAN RS-485 Battery test system
This work is supported by Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Project (Z161100002216008).
- 1.Liu X (2014) Study on data acquisition system of the power battery’s test platform. Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Qin Q, Sun Y, Zhong X (2007) Study on battery voltage automatic sampling system. J Suzhou Univ (Eng Sci Ed) 27(6):34–37 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang D (2012) Design and realization of battery management system based on embedded technology. Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu J (2009) Design of data acquisition system of HEV power batteries integration test platform. Haerbin University of Science and Technology, Haerbin (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Teng Y (2006) The embedded system for battery test. Tianjin University, Tianjin (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang W, Zhang W, Mao P et al (2016) Development of photovoltaic grid power system monitoring and control system. Chin J Power Sources 40(3):633–637 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Pan Y, Wang Z, Wang H (2011) The methane sensor monitoring and control system based on RS-485 communication. Microcomput Inf 27(5):60–62 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Meng F, Wang Y, Yang D et al (2017) Data detecting and communication of rockwell controller and MCGS based on MODBUS protocol. Electronics World (2):200–201 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Li B (2014) Design of novel wireless gas monitoring system. Comput Measur Control 22(4):1062–1064 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Society of Automotive Engineers (2006) Data link layer. SAE J1939/21-2006Google Scholar