Predictive Current Control for Three-Phase Asynchronous Motor with Delay Compensation
High performance control method which is able to improve the current inner loop performance is required in order to avoid the problem of the parameter setting of PI controller in vector control. And it will take time for controller to sample and calculate so there is a delay in the processing of the prediction model. Therefore, the paper proposes a model prediction current control with a delay compensation strategy for asynchronous motor drive. Firstly, the current prediction model under the rotating coordinate system is built using the asynchronous motor equation and the basic framework of current model predictive control is established based on the field orientation strategy. Also, the future trajectory of the current is predicted based on the linear fitting method. Then, aimed at a delay problem existing in the current predictive control, the paper proposes the delay compensation strategy to improve the adverse effects caused by a delay. And the simulation results verify the feasibility of the compensation strategy.
KeywordsCurrent model predictive control A delay Asynchronous motor Delay compensation
This work was supported by National Science and Technology Support Program under Grant 2016YFB1200502-04 and 2016YFB1200504-C-02, Beijing Science and Technology major program Z17111000210000 and School level project 2016JBM058.
- 1.Telford D, Dunnigan MW, Williams BW (2000) A comparison of vector control and direct torque control of an induction machine. Power Electron Spec Conf 1:421–426Google Scholar
- 2.Yilin Z (2012) Research on model predictive current control of inverter supplied induction machine. Huazhong University of Science and Technology. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Xin Q, Xiaomin Z, Xianghua M (2013) Induction motor predictive control algorithm. J Mach Control 17(3):62–69. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Holtz J (1992) Pulsewidth modulation–a survey. Power Electron Spec Conf 1:11–18Google Scholar
- 7.Yongchang Z, Suyu G (2016) Predictive current control for permanent magnet synchronous motor with delay compensation. J Electr Eng 11(3):13–20. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Holtz J, Quan J, Schmitt G (2003) Design of fast and robust current regulators for high power drives based on complex state variables. Ind Appl Conf 3:1997–2004Google Scholar
- 9.Dana S, Wenli L, Lijun D (2011) Improved voltage model flux observer design of induction machine. J Beijing Jiaotong Univ 35(2):94–98. (in Chinese)Google Scholar