Reliability Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation of All Factors in CNC Machine Tool Assembly Process
There are many complex factors for the reliability of CNC machine tool assembly process. For this question, reliability factors system of a CNC machine tool assembly process is established by analyzing systematically and comprehensively using 5M1E method. For lots of uncertainties in evaluating the reliability of the CNC machine tool assembly process, a multiple target multi-level fuzzy comprehensive model is established by fuzzy mathematical theory. At the same time, the relationship of common reliability and fuzzy reliability is found, and weights of the various factors are obtained by expert scoring method and AHP method. The overall level of CNC machine tool reliability can be grasped by reliability comprehensive evaluation of its assembly process. Lastly, a certain type of CNC lathe is taken as an example to illustrate the validation of the model.
KeywordCNC machine tool Assembly process Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation
This work is partially supported by the National Nature Science Foundation (China under Grant No. 51575070); and National Major Scientific and Technological Special Project for “High-grade CNC Basic Manufacturing Equipment” (China under Grant Nos. 2016ZX04004-005; 2013ZX04012-012).
- 1.Zhang G, Li D et al (2013) Modularized fault tree modeling and multi-dimensional mapping for assembly reliability. Comput Integr Manuf Syst 19(03):516–523 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Beiter KA, Cheldelin B, Ishii K (2000) Assembly quality method: a tool in aid of product strategy, design, and process improvement. In: Proceedings of ASME design engineering technical conferences, Sept 10–13. Baltimore MD, pp 1–9Google Scholar
- 3.Tsinarakis GJ, Tsourveloudisn KP (2005) Studying multi-assembly machine production systems with hybrid timed Petri-nets. In: Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE international conference on automation science and engineering, Aug 1–2. IEEE Service Center, Edmonton, Canada. Piscataway, NJ, pp 1–6Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang G, Ge H et al (2011) Reliability-driven modeling approach of assembly process. Trans Chinese Soc Agri Mach 42(10):192–196 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang G, Liu J et al (2012) Modeling and analysis for assembly reliability based on dynamic bayesian networks. China Mech Eng 23(2):211–215 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Feilong Z (2009) Study of human reliability in gearbox assembly process. Jilin University (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Cui Y, Li T (1991) Fuzzy reliability for CF model. Syst Eng Theory Pract 11(6):41–45 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang L, Guo J (2007) Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of wear status on a type of engine group. Lubr Eng 32(10):120–122 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang S, Li L (2004) Application of the improved AHP in weighted assessment of engine. J Civil Aviation Univ China 22:107–110 (in Chinese)Google Scholar