Analysis of the Use Principle of Fabric Materials in Packaging Design
Under the background of disposal packaging waste is the challenge faced by all the countries; the green packaging has become the development trend of packaging design. This paper elaborated the theme of the modern packaging design, analyzed the advantages of various kinds of cloth materials and the differences in artistic feeling, studied the use and design principles of fabric materials, and widened the application scope of fabric materials in green packaging design which can not only reduced the environmental pressure, but also strengthened the awareness of environmental protection which accelerated the development of green packaging design.
KeywordsCloth material Packaging design Environment friendly
This study is supported by the Guangxi Higher Education Undergraduate Teaching Reform Project of China (No. 2017JGB262).
- 1.Dai HM, Dai PY (2014) The basic characteristics and the development trend of ecological packaging materials. Packag J 1–9. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1674-7100.2014.03.001
- 2.Huang GX (2015) Application and development of green materials packaging design. Chin Packag Ind 50–52. https://doi.org/10.14047/j.cnki.cpi.2015.09.019
- 3.Fu N, Zhao XY (2016) Research progress of green package. Plastics Sci Technol 88–92. https://doi.org/10.15925/j.cnki.issn1005-3360.2016.02.017
- 4.Chen XL (2012) Cloth art packaging design and material structure and the relationship of the process. Art Res 10–12. https://doi.org/10.13944/j.cnki.ysyj.2012.02.004
- 5.Zhu DJ (2017) Effects of gauge length and strain rate on tensile behaviour of jute yarn. Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica 446–455. https://doi.org/10.13801/j.cnki.fhclxb.20160406.001
- 6.Wu XX (2017) The structure and properties of superfine wool and its dyeing property with plant dyes. Wool Text J 12–16. https://doi.org/10.19333/j.mfkj.2016001020205
- 7.Zhao W (2017) Study on the wear ability of blended fabrics of cotton, modal and bamboo fiber. Synth Mater Aging Appl 22–27. https://doi.org/10.16584/j.cnki.issn1671-5381.2017.01.006
- 8.Zhao JH (2006) Ergonomics. Higher Education Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 9.Pan SN (2011) Packaging technology. Printing Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar