Magnetic Field Line-Based Node Deployment Strategy for Wireless Sensor Networks
Node deployment is the fundamental design issue of wireless sensor networks because the node location in the region of interest affects the fulfilment of application’s requirement as well as the other performance metrics. Work of this paper presents framework of a new deterministic node deployment strategy that finds the location of nodes in RoI for critical section with the resemblance of magnetic field lines. Experimental results signify that the proposed solution has coverage of nearly complete area.
KeywordsNode deployment Coverage area Magnetic lines Wireless sensor networks Critical section
- 1.Zheng J, Jamalipour A (2009) Wireless sensor networks a networking perspective. WileyGoogle Scholar
- 5.Halder S, Ghosal A, Sur S, Dan A, DasBit S (2009) A lifetime enhancing node deployment strategy in WSN. FGIT, LNCS 5899:296–308Google Scholar
- 7.Prakash A, Yadav RK, Gupta D (2015) Sensor node deployment based on OTLBO in WSNs. In: 3rd international conference on recent trends in computing, pp 988– 995Google Scholar
- 10.Griffiths DJ (2013) Introduction to electrodynamics. Pearson 4th edn.Google Scholar
- 11.Senouci MR, Mellouk A (2016) Deploying wireless sensor networks: theory and practice. ElsevierGoogle Scholar