DFP: A Data Fragment Protection Scheme for mHealth in Wireless Network
The mHealth system gradually become widely promoted, the user data privacy issues by the community a strong concern in the complex wireless network environment. In this paper, we propose a data fragment protection scheme, named DFP. The proposed DFP scheme according to the characteristics of the medical environment to system preprocessing, let the wearable equipment or implantation equipment to collect the patient information classified as patient personal privacy data and general medical data, the two types of data on the degree of privacy of different treatment. And according to the data connectivity design reliable transmission scheme. Our framework can not only more reasonable protection of medical data privacy and security, but also to reduce communication consumption and reduce the average time delay. Extensive performance analysis and experimental results proves its effectiveness and reliability.
KeywordsData fragment Mobile health Privacy protection Security
This work was supported in part by Major Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (71633006); The National Natural Science Foundation of China (61672540, 61379057).
- 6.Ng, J.W.P., Lo, B.P.L., Wells, O., et al.: Ubiquitous monitoring environment for wearable and implantable sensors (UbiMon). In: International Workshop on Ubiquitous Computing (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Konstantas, D., Van, H.A., Bults, R., et al.: Mobile patient monitoring: the MobiHealth system. Conf. Proc. IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Soc. 103(5), 1238–1241 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Poulymenopoulou, M., Malamateniou, F., Vassilacopoulos, G.: A virtual PHR authorization system. In: IEEE-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics, pp. 73–76. IEEE (2014)Google Scholar
- 13.Ankarali, Z.E., Abbasi, Q.H., Demir, A.F., et al.: A comparative review on the wireless implantable medical devices privacy and security. In: EAI, International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare, pp. 246–249. IEEE (2015)Google Scholar
- 14.Spachos, P., Toumpakaris, D., Hatzinakos, D.: Angle-based dynamic routing scheme for source location privacy in wireless sensor networks. In: Vehicular Technology Conference, pp. 1–5. IEEE (2014)Google Scholar
- 21.Zhang, Z., Wang, H., Lin, X., et al.: Effective epidemic control and source tracing through mobile social sensing over WBANs. In: 2013 Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 300–304. IEEE (2013)Google Scholar