An Allocation Method of Provincial College Enrollment Plan Based on Bankruptcy Model
The college enrollment plan allocation plays an important role in implementing the reform of higher education and adjusting the structure of qualified personnel in society. In this paper, the provincial college enrollment plan allocation is regarded as the bankruptcy problem. By transforming the eight university educational indexes into membership degrees, which are taken into account in the allocation process. A bankruptcy model and an operable bankruptcy rule are proposed. This study provides references for the provincial education administrative departments in college enrollment plan allocation process.
KeywordsEnrollment plan allocation Membership degrees Bankruptcy problem Cooperative game
This research was supported by the Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 71231003) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 71171055, 71681330662).
- 1.Zheng, Q.H., Luo, J., Wang, Y.B., Yang, S., Song, H.X.: Research on formulation of university enrollment plan. Appl. Res. Comput. 29(2), 2567–2570 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Dong, Y.J.: A probe into the distribution method in the enrollment plan of local universities in China. Theory Pract. Educ. 33(15), 3–6 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Jing, H.S., Xu, G.J., Liu, Y.: Research on college student source crisis based on game theory. Oper. Res. Manage. Sci. 25(1), 224–230 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, D.F.: Fuzzy Multiobjective Many-Person Decision Makings and Games. National Defence Industry Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Jiao, B.C., Chen, L.P.: Game theory. Capital Normal University Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar