Research on the Test of Human Attention
Attention is an important psychological index of human; it can affect people’s work, life and so on. The present analysis of attention test is mainly in various laboratories, and the testing equipment is so expensive and complex that it cannot be commonly used. Analyzing the attention theory and exploring a simple method can effectively fix this kind of circumstance. This paper was written from the basic concept of attention, analyzed the developing bottleneck of attention testing and combined the methods of digital newspaper reading and finding the little balls. It can scientifically test the attention and also improve the testing measurements. The principles and measurements in this paper have positive meanings of the development of attention testing.
KeywordsAttention Testing Training Analysis
Compliance with Ethical Standards
The study was approved by the Logistics Department for Civilian Ethics Committee of Air Defence Forces Academy.
All subjects who participated in the experiment were provided with and signed an informed consent form.
All relevant ethical safeguards have been met with regard to subject protection.
- 1.The concept of attention. Parenting theory and experience. Nursery education. Education zoneGoogle Scholar
- 2.Zhang M (2010) Attention tests. Heilong jiang New Youth Press p 5Google Scholar
- 3.Jianying Z (2016) Research on attention tests. Jiangxi Normal University of Science and Technology, Zhifushidai p 2Google Scholar
- 4.Xiaoya (2011) Attention to training children: schulte grid the Chinese tutor. p 9Google Scholar
- 5.Used to measure the user`s attention the content level of method and system. Scientific and technological innovation. China Aerospace Press. 2016(18)Google Scholar