- 3k Downloads
Neural networks are networks of nerve cells (neurons) in the brain. The human brain has billions of individual neurons and trillions of interconnections. Neurons are continuously processing and transmitting information to one another.
KeywordsInitial Weight Values Performance Index Function Gaussian Function Parameters Radial Basis Function Vector Neural Nets
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.D.E. Rumelhart, G.E. Hinton, R.J. Williams, Learning internal representations by error propagation. Parallel Distrib. Process. 1, 318–362 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.J.K. Liu, RBF Neural Network Control for Mechanical Systems_Design, Analysis and Matlab Simulation (Tsinghua & Springer Press, 2013)Google Scholar
- 7.S.S. Ge, C.C. Hang, T.H. Lee, T. Zhang, Stable Adaptive Neural Network Control, Boston (Kluwer, MA, 2001)Google Scholar
- 8.F.L. Lewis, S. Jagannathan, A. Yȩildirek, Neural Network Control of Robot Manipulators and Nonlinear Systems (Taylor & Francis, London, 1999)Google Scholar
- 9.F.L. Lewis, J. Campos, R. Selmic, Neuro-fuzzy Control of Industrial Systems with Actuator Nonlinearities. Frontiers in Applied Mathematics (2002)Google Scholar
© Tsinghua University Press, Beijing and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018