National Land (Regional/Administrative) Policy
- 305 Downloads
Although large-scale regional development policies were pursued from the 1960s to rectify the unbalanced use of national land as the population centralized in the three major metropolitan areas of Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya, all of these maneuvers failed to achieve the desired results. From the late 1980s onward, overconcentration in Tokyo has been gaining ground.
- Asahi. (2013, May 17). Increasing uninhabited houses causes slumification (Fueru akiya kanritaisei ga kuzure suramuka ni) (Interview with Kyoji Matsumoto). Shukan Asahi. http://dot.asahi.com/wa/2013050800040.html, accessed on September 25, 2016. (in Japanese).
- Ishida, Hirohide. (1963, January). The Conservative Party’s Vision (Hoshuto no Bijon). Chuokoron, 88–97.Google Scholar
- Kawagishi, Umekazu & Hiroaki Yajima. (2006). Study on the process of consensus building on regeneration of apartment complexes (Shugo jutaku no koshin saisei ni okeru goi keisei purosesu ni kansuru kenkyu). Paper presented at the 39th meeting of the College of Industrial Technology, Nihon University, Architecture panel, December 2. http://www.cit.nihon-u.ac.jp/kouendata/No.39/4_kenchiku/4-093.pdf, accessed on September 25, 2016. (in Japanese).
- Liberal Democratic Party Urban Policy Research Council ed., (1968). Urban Policy Planning (Toshi seisaku taiko). LDP Public Relation Council Publication.Google Scholar
- Miyashita, Tomohisa & Katsuyoshi Nakazawa. (2014). An empirical analysis of municipal bonds issued in merged municipalities—Japanese fiscal finances after the ‘social security/tax integrated reform’ (Gappei jichitai ni okeru chihosai hakkenno jissho bunseki). Tokyo: Yuhikaku Publishing Co. Ltd.Google Scholar
- MIC. (2010). Publication on Heisei Mergers (Heisei no Gappei ni tsuite no kouhyou). http://www.soumu.go.jp/gapei/pdf/100311_1.pdf, accessed February 20, 2017. (in Japanese).
- MLIT. (1962–2015). Land planning (Kokudo Keikaku) (National land planning reports). http://www.mlit.go.jp/kokudoseisaku/kokudoseisaku_tk3_000026.html, accessed on September 25, 2016. (in Japanese).
- MLIT. (2010). Manual of consensus building towards the reconstruction of the apartment (Manshon no tatekaeni kansuru goiteki keisei manyuaru). http://www.mlit.go.jp/common/001064895.pdf, accessed on September 25, 2016. (in Japanese).
- Munich Re. (2003). Annual Review: Natural Catastrophes in 2002. Munich Re Group.Google Scholar
- Seta, Fumihiko. (2002). Policy for redressing regional disparities and its transformation as the result of globalization (Chiiki kakusa zesei seisaku to gurobaruka ni tomonau sono henyo katei). PhD dissertation, University of Tokyo. http://www.regionalplanning.net/seta/ddd/abstract.htm, accessed on September 25, 2016. (in Japanese).
- Tanaka, Kakuei. (1967, June). Reflection on the Liberal Democratic Party (Jiminto no hansei). Chuo Koron 82(7), 284–293.Google Scholar
- Tanaka, Kakuei. (1972). A Plan for Remodeling the Japanese Archipelago (Nippon retto kaizo ron). Tokyo: Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun.Google Scholar
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government. (2014). Pollution warning and numbers of patients (Kokagaku sumoggu chui hatsurei nissu to kenko higaishasu no suii). http://www.metro.tokyo.jp/INET/CHOUSA/2014/12/60oc9101.htm, accessed on September 25, 2016. (in Japanese).
- Yamaguchi, Hirofumi. (2011). Issues in capital functions and a direct earthquake hit on the capital (Shuto chokka jishin to shuto kino o meguru kadai). National Diet Library ISSUE BRIEF No.725. http://www.ndl.go.jp/jp/diet/publication/issue/pdf/0725.pdf, accessed February 16, 2017. (in Japanese).
- Yokohama City. (2015). Pollution warning and numbers of patients (Kokagaku sumoggu chui ho hatsurei kaisu oyobi todokede higaisha su no keinen suii). http://www.city.yokohama.lg.jp/kankyo/mamoru/kanshi/atrend/106-alm.html, accessed on September 25, 2016. (in Japanese).