The Possible 7-, 9- and 14-Fold Symmetry Quasicrystals in Soft Matter
The possible 7-, 9- and 14-fold symmetry quasicrystals are similar to those of 18-fold symmetry, belong to the second kind of two-dimensional quasicrystals, in which the possible 7- and 14-fold symmetry quasicrystals are more interesting, because the phonons and second phasons are coupled apart from the coupling between the first and second phasons.
- 1.T.Y. Fan, Equation system of generalized hydrodynamics of soft-matter quasicrystals. Appl. Math. Mech. 37(4), 331–347 (2016, in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.T.Y. Fan, Generalized hydrodynamics of the second kind of two-dimensional quasicrystals in soft matter. Appl. Math. Mech. 38(2), 189–199 (2017, in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.T.Y. Fan, Mathematical Theory and Relevant Topics of Solid and Soft-Matter Quasicrystals and its Applications (Beijing Institute of Technology Press, Beijing, 2014, in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.F. Wang, T.Y. Fan, H. Cheng, Generalized dynamic analysis of 14-fold symmetry quasicrystals in softmatter, unpublished workGoogle Scholar
- 7.Z.Y. Tang, T.Y. Fan, Point groups and group representation theory of second kind of two-dimensional quasicrystals. Sci. China G (2017, submitted)Google Scholar