Generalized Parametric Model for AVK-Based Cryptosystem
This work presents the enhancement of security of automatic variable key (AVK)-based cryptosystem by exchanging some parameters instead of entire keys between the communicating parties [1, 2, 3, 4]. Now, these parameters will be used to generate required keys at the receiver end. The work presents a framework for above-specified mechanism. Moreover, the model has been demonstrated with parameterized scheme and production issues in AVK approach (from the different user’s perspective including hacker).
KeywordsKey Automatic variable key (AVK) Cryptosystem
- 1.Shaligram Prajapat and Ramjeevan Singh Thakur, “Towards Parameterized Shared Key for AVK Approach”, In the book Pattern and Data Analysis in Healthcare Settings, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-0536-5.ch004.
- 2.P. Chakrabarti, et al, “Application of. Automatic Variable Key (AVK) in RSA”. Int’l J HIT Transactions on ECCN, Vol. 2,. No. 5, Jan–Mar 2007, pp. 304–311.Google Scholar
- 3.P. Chakrabarti et al., Various New and Modified approaches for selective encryption (DES, RSA and AES) with AVK and their comparative study, published in International Journal HIT Transactions on ECCN, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 236–244. 51Google Scholar
- 4.Bhunia, C. T., Application of AVK and selective encryption in improving performance of quantum cryptography and networks, United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization and International Atomic Energy Agency, retrieved, Vol. 10, No. 12, pp. 200–210, 2006.Google Scholar
- 5.Prajapat, Shaligram, Ramjeevan Singh Thakur. “Optimal Key Size of the AVK for Symmetric Key Encryption.” In Covenant Journal of Information & Communication Technology, Vol. 3 (2), pp. 71–81. 2015.Google Scholar
- 6.Shaligram Prajapat, Gaurav, R.S. Thakur, “Towards investigation of efficient Cryptosystem using Sgcrypter”, In Special Issue of International Journal of Applied Engineering and Research (IJAER), Vol. 10 (79), pp. 853–858, 2015.Google Scholar
- 7.Bhunia C. T., Chakrabarti P., Chowdhuri A. and Chandan T., Implementation of Automatic Variable Key with Choas Theory and Studied Thereof, J IUP Computer Science, Vol. 5, No 4, pp. 22–32, 2011.Google Scholar
- 8.Bhunia C.T., Mondal G. and Samaddar S., Theories and Application of Time Variant Key in RSA and that with selective encryption in AES, Proc. EAIT, Elsevier Publications, Calcutta CSI-06, pp. 219–221, 2006.Google Scholar
- 9.Bhunia C. T., Chakrabarti P., Goswami R., A New Technique (CSAVK) of Automatic Variable Key in Achieving Perfect Security, 100th Indian Science Congress Association, 2013.Google Scholar
- 10.Dutta M.P., Banerjee S. and Bhunia C., Two New Schemes to Generate Automatic Variable Key (AVK) to achieve the Perfect Security in Insecure Communication Channel, Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Advanced Research in Computer Science Engineering & Technology (ICARCSET 2015), pp. 1–4, 2015.Google Scholar
- 11.Prajapat, Shaligram, D. Rajput, Ramjeevan Singh Thakur, Time variant approach towards symmetric key, In proceedings of IEEE Science and Information Conference (SAI), London 2013, pp. 398–405, 2013.Google Scholar
- 12.Prajapat, Shaligram, Ramjeevan Singh Thakur. “Realization of information exchange with Fibo-Q based Symmetric Cryptosystem.” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 14(2), pp. 216–223, 2016.Google Scholar
- 13.Shaligram prajapat and R.S. Thakur, “Key Diffusion Approach for AVK based Cryptosystem”, in proceedings of International Conference on ICT for Competitive Strategies-ICTCS Udaipur March 2016.Google Scholar
- 14.Prajapat, Shaligram, Ramjeevan Singh Thakur. “Various Approaches towards Crypt-analysis.” International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 127(14), pp. 15–24, 2015. (Doi: 10.5120/ijca2015906518)
- 15.Prajapat, Shaligram, Ramjeevan Singh Thakur. “Cryptic Mining for Automatic Variable Key Based Cryptosystem”, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 78 (78C), pp. 199–209, 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2016.02.034).
- 16.Prajapat, Shaligram, Thakur, A., Maheshwari, K., & Thakur, R. S., “Cryptic Mining in Light of Artificial Intelligence”, IJACSA, Volume 6(8), pp. 62–69, 201510.14569/IJACSA.2015.060808).Google Scholar
- 17.Chakrabarti P., Bhuyan B., Chowdhuri A., and Bhunia C., A novel approach towards realizing optimum data transfer and Automatic Variable Key (AVK) in cryptography, IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 241, 2008.Google Scholar
- 18.Prajapat, Shaligram, Ramjeevan Singh Thakur. “Cryptic Mining: Apriori Analysis of Parameterized Automatic Variable Key based Symmetric Cryptosystem.” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 14 (2), pp. 233– 246, 2016.Google Scholar
- 19.Prajapat, Shaligram, Asok Sharma, Ramjeevan Singh Thakur, “AVK based Cryptosystem and Recent Directions Towards Cryptanalysis”, Journal of Internet Computing and Services(JICS) 2016. Oct.: 17(5), ISSN 2287-1136. http://dx.doi.org/10.7472/jksii.2016.17.5.00.
- 20.Han J., Kamber M. and Pei J., Data mining: Concepts and technique, 2nd edition, Morgan kaufmann, 2006Google Scholar