Bayesian Approach for Automotive Vehicle Data Analysis
Streaming network data can be analyzed by advance machine data methods. Machine data methods are ideal for large scale and sensor concentrated applications. Prediction analytics can be used to support proactive complex event processing while probabilistic graphical model can be extensively used to ascertain data transmitted by sensors. The structure of probabilistic graphical models encompasses variety of different types of models and range of methods relating to them. In this paper, real time sensor (OBD ha-II) device data has been used from telematics competition organized by kaggle.com for driver signature. This device is highly equipped to extract sensors related information such as Accelerometer, Gyroscope, GPS, and Magnetometer. Data cleaning, pre-processing, and integration techniques are performed on data obtained from OBD-II device. We have performed various classification algorithms on sensor data using data mining and machine learning open source tool “WEKA 3.7.10” and have identified that Bayes Net classification technique generates best results.
KeywordsProbabilistic graphical model Machine learning OBD-II Sensor data analysis
- 1.Haussler, D., Geiger, D., & Chickering, D. M. (1995). Learning Bayesian Networks: The Combination of Knowledge and Statistical Data. Boston: Academic Publishers.Google Scholar
- 2.Pearl, J. (1988). Probabilistic Reasoning in Intelligent Systems: Networks of Plausible Inference. San Francisco: Morgan Kaufmann Series in Representation and Reasoning.Google Scholar
- 3.Seewald, A., & Scuse, D. (2013). WEKA Manual for Version 3-7-10. Hamilton, New Zealand: The University of Waikato.Google Scholar
- 4.Conrady, S., & Jouffe, L. (2015). Bayesian Networks and BayesiaLab: A Practical Introduction for Researchers. Franklin: Bayesia USA.Google Scholar
- 5.Neapolitan, R. E. (2004). Learning Probabilistic Graphical Models. Prentice Hall Series in Artificial Intelligence.Google Scholar
- 6.B., & Nicholson, A. E. (2011). Computer Science and Data Analysis Series—Bayesian Artificial Intelligence. London: Chapman & Hall/CRC.Google Scholar
- 7.Kaggle Inc. (n.d.). Driver Telematics Analysis. Retrieved from Kaggle: https://www.kaggle.com/c/axa-driver-telematics-analysis.
- 8.Korb, K. B., & Nicholson, A. E. (2011). Bayesian Artificial Intelligence Second Edition. Boca Raton, Florida: CRC Press.Google Scholar
- 9.Timani, H., Shah, A., & Panchal, D. (2014). Knowledge discovery from music metadata using semantic web and open linked data. Proceedings of International Conference on “Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications”. ERCICA.Google Scholar
- 10.Wijayatunga, W. (2007). Statistical Analysis and Application of Naive Probabilistic Graphical Model Classifier.Google Scholar