Hesitant Fuzzy Set and Its Extensions
Part of the Uncertainty and Operations Research book series (UOR)
- 587 Downloads
As uncertainty takes place almost everywhere in our daily life, many different tools have been developed to recognize, represent, manipulate, and tackle such uncertainty.
KeywordsHesitant Fuzzy Sets (HFS) Hesitant Fuzzy Element (HFEs) Hesitant Fuzzy Linguistic Term Set (HFLTS) Dual Hesitant Fuzzy Set (DHFS) Interval-valued Hesitant Fuzzy Sets (IVHFS)
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Atanassov KT (1983) lntuitionistic fuzzy sets. In: VII ITKR's Session, Sgurev V (Ed.), Sofia. Google Scholar
- Atanassov KT (2009) Remark on operations “subtraction” over intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Notes Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 15(3):20–24Google Scholar
- Atanassov KT, Riečan B (2006) On two operations over intuitionistic fuzzy sets. J Appl Math Stat Inform 2(2):145–148Google Scholar
- Chen TY (2007) Remarks on the subtraction and division operations over intuitionistic fuzzy sets and interval-valued fuzzy sets. J Intell Fuzzy Syst 9(3):169–172Google Scholar
- Chen N, Xu ZS (2014) Properties of interval-valued hesitant fuzzy sets. J Intell Fuzzy Syst 27(1):143–158Google Scholar
- Dubois D, Prade H (1980) Fuzzy sets and systems: theory and applications. Academic Press, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Liao HC, Xu ZS (2014a) Subtraction and division operations over hesitant fuzzy sets. J Intell Fuzzy Syst 27(1):65–72Google Scholar
- Torra V (2010) Hesitant fuzzy sets. Int J Intell Syst 25:529–539Google Scholar
- Zhu B, Xu ZS, Xia MM (2012) Dual hesitant fuzzy set. J Appl Math 879629, 13 p. doi: 10.1155/2012/879629
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017