End of a Rebellion or Beginning of New Era of Revolution?
This chapter summaries the findings and observations of this study. Engaging with the politics of ethnicity in Madhesh, this chapter also aims to provide important calculation of future of ethnic politics in Madhesh in particular and Nepal in general.
KeywordsEthnic Federalism Madhesi Tharu Khas-culture Over-centralisation
- Cederman, L., Wimmer, A., & Min, B. (2010). Why do ethnic groups rebel. Princeton University.Google Scholar
- Horowitz, D. L. (1981). Patterns of ethnic separatism. Comparative Studies in Society and History, 165–195.Google Scholar
- Lijphart, A. (2008). Thinking about democracy: Power-sharing and majority rule in theory and practice. New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Smith, A. (1999). Myths and memories of the nation. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Smith, A. D. (1944). Culture, community and territory: The politics of ethnicity and nationalism. International Affairs, 445–458.Google Scholar
- Tilouine, M. L. (2009). Hindu kingship ethnic revival and Maoist rebellion in Nepal. New Delhi: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar