Carbon Fibers as Versatile Substrates for Fiber Solar Cells
Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
- 551 Downloads
Current fiber solar cells rely on metal wires as fiber substrates. In this chapter, high-conductive carbon fibers were proposed as versatile substrates for fiber/textile solar cells.
KeywordsCarbon Fiber Fill Factor Stainless Steel Wire Photovoltaic Performance Electrocatalytic Performance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 4.Liu Y, Li M, Wang H, Zheng J, Xu H, Ye Q, Shen H (2010) Synthesis of TiO2 nanotube arrays and its application in mini-3D dye-sensitized solar cells. J. Phys D-Appl Phys 43(20). doi: 10.1088/0022-3727/43/20/205103
- 6.Fan X, Chu ZZ, Wang FZ, Zhang C, Chen L, Tang YW, Zou DC (2008) Wire-shaped flexible dye-sensitized solar cells. Adv Mater 20(3):592-+. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701249
- 7.Hou S, Cai X, Fu Y, Lv Z, Wang D, Wu H, Zhang C, Chu Z, Zou D (2011) Transparent conductive oxide-less, flexible, and highly efficient dye-sensitized solar cells with commercialized carbon fiber as the counter electrode. J Mater Chem 21(36):13776–13779. doi: 10.1039/c1jm12056e CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.Calogero G, Bonaccorso F, Marago OM, Gucciardi PG, Di Marco G (2010) Single wall carbon nanotubes deposited on stainless steel sheet substrates as novel counter electrodes for ruthenium polypyridine based dye sensitized solar cells. Dalton Trans 39(11):2903–2909. doi: 10.1039/b917954b CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Fan X, Chu ZZ, Chen L, Zhang C, Wang FZ, Tang YW, Sun JL, Zou DC (2008) Fibrous flexible solid-type dye-sensitized solar cells without transparent conducting oxide. Appl Phys Lett 92(11). Artn 113510. doi: 10.1063/1.2891051
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017