- 344 Downloads
Design of the study is a guideline for the readers to show how the activities of the project are organized. Method of sampling show the scientific procedure was applied to access the final sample of the research. University Technology Malaysia was the location of the study. Socio-demographic factor as independent variable were part A and MASS was part B of the questionnaire. Research procedure systematically presented the consequent process of this study. Data process and analysis in this chapter described the screening part of data analysis.
KeywordsDesign Sampling Research location Procedure Data process
- Gall, M. D., Gall, J. P., & Borg, W. (2003). Educational research, an introduction. Boston: Person Education.Google Scholar
- Gay, L. R., Mills, G., & Airasian, P. (2006). Educational Research. Competencies for analysis and applications (8th ed.). Pearson.Google Scholar
- Grossman, P. (2011). Defining mindfulness by how poorly I think I pay attention during everyday awareness and other intractable problems for psychology’s (re)invention of mindfulness: Comment on Brown et al. (2011). Psychological Assessment, 23 Google Scholar
- Sekaran, U. (2003). Research methods for business. A skill building approach (4th ed.). Wiley.Google Scholar
- Thomas, G. (2009). How to do your research project.Google Scholar