Part of the Springer Topics in Signal Processing book series (STSP, volume 11)
Preliminary on Watermarking Technology
A recent development in communication technology, storage device, and digital recording has created an Internet environment with the ability to distribute, duplicate, obtain, and replicate digital media without any quality lossless.
KeywordsImage Watermark Digital Content Mean Opinion Score Digital Watermark Watermark Embedding
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Mat Kiah, M., et al. 2011. A review of audio based steganography and digital watermarking. International Journal of Physical Sciences 6(16): 3837–3850.Google Scholar
- 3.Rec, I., P. 800. 1996. Methods for subjective determination of transmission quality. International Telecommunication Union, Geneva.Google Scholar
- 4.McLoughlin, I. 2009. Applied speech and audio processing: with Matlab examples. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, Y., and W. Jin. 2011. A novel image zero-watermarking scheme based on DWT-SVD. In 2011 International Conference on Multimedia Technology (ICMT). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 7.Digital Watermarking Alliance.Google Scholar
- 8.William, S. 2006. Cryptography and network security, 4 edn. Pearson Education India.Google Scholar
- 12.Faundez-Zanuy, M. 2010. Digital watermarking: new speech and image applications. Advances in nonlinear speech processing, 84–89.Google Scholar
- 15.Hagmüller, M., et al. 2004. Speech watermarking for air traffic control. Watermark 8(9): 10.Google Scholar
- 17.Hofbauer, K., H. Hering, and G. Kubin. 2005. Speech watermarking for the VHF radio channel. In Proceedings of the 4th Eurocontrol innovative research workshop.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017