Analysis of Dynamic Behavior of the Train, Ballast Track, and Subgrade Coupling System
- 1.2k Downloads
With the large-scale construction of high speed railways and the completion of speed-rising projects, rail transportation in China has entered a high speed era.
KeywordsVertical Acceleration Track Transition Train Speed High Speed Railway Transition Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 4.Xiaoyan Lei, Bin Zhang, Qingjie Liu (2010) Model of vehicle and track elements for vertical dynamic analysis of vehicle-track system. J Vib Shock 29(3):168–173Google Scholar
- 5.Bin Zhang, Xiaoyan Lei (2011) Analysis on dynamic behavior of ballastless track based on vehicle and track elements with finite element method. J China Railw Soc 33(7):78–85Google Scholar
- 6.Kerr AD, Moroney BE (1993) Track transition problems and remedies. Bull 742 Am Railw Eng Assoc 267–298Google Scholar
- 7.Moroney BE (1991) A study of railroad track transition points and problems. Master’s thesis of University of Delaware, NewarkGoogle Scholar
- 8.Linya Liu, Xiaoyan Lei (2004) Designing and dynamic performance evaluation of roadbed-bridge transition on existing railways. Railw Stan Des 1:9–10Google Scholar
- 9.Chengbiao Cai, Wanming Zhai, Tiejun Zhao (2001) Research on dynamic interaction of train and track on roadbed-bridge transition section. J Traffic Transp Eng 1(1):17–19Google Scholar
- 10.Xiaoyan Lei, Bin Zhang, Qingjie Liu (2009) Finite element analysis on the dynamic characteristics of the track transition. China Railw Sci 30(5):15–21Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang Bin (2007) Finite element analysis on the dynamic characteristics of track structure for high-speed railway. Master’s thesis of East China Jiaotong University, NanchangGoogle Scholar
© Science Press, Beijing and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2017