A Low-Complexity Decoding Algorithm for Quasi-orthogonal Space-Time Block Codes
- 813 Downloads
In this paper we discuss full-rate quasi-orthogonal space-time block code with a low decoding problem. Based on the traditional Bilateral Jacobi transformation, we propose a new decoding algorithm which can reduce the multiplication and root computation complexity at the Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) receivers. Simulation results show that the bit error probability of our scheme is comparable to that of the traditional algorithms but its computation complexity is much lower than the traditional algorithms.
KeywordsQO-STBC (quasi-orthogonal space time block codes) Low complexity decoding algorithm Matrix jacobi transformation
This paper is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61571250&61571108), the Project of Education Department of Zhejiang Province (Y201432108), the Open Research Fund of National Mobile Communications Research Laboratory of Southeast University (2011D18), and the Open Fund for the Information and Communication Engineering Key-Key Discipline of Zhejiang Province, Ningbo University(xkxl1414).
- 3.Nimmagadda, S.M., Sajja, S.G, Bhima, P.R.: Quasi-Orthogonal space-time block codes based on circulant matrix for eight transmit antennas. In: International Conference on IEEE Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), , 1953–1957. IEEE, Piscataway (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Shen, Q.J.: The faster algorithms of plane rotation. Numerical mathematics. J. Chin. Univ. 1, 82–86 (1980)Google Scholar
- 8.Astal, M.-T.E.L., Abu-Hudrouss, A.M., Olivier, J.C.: Improved signal detection of wireless relaying networks employing space-time block codes under imperfect synchronization. Wireless Pers. Commun. 82, 1–18 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Lee, H.: Robust full-diversity full-rate quasi-orthogonal STBC for four transmit antennas. Electron. Lett. 24th, 45(20), 1004–1005 (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Ranju, M.A.A.A., Rafi, R.S.: Analysis of rate one quasi-orthogonal space-time block coding over rayleigh fading channel. Int. J. Commun. Netw. Syst. Sci. 07, 196–202 (2014)Google Scholar