Qualitative Inquiry and the Measuring Apparatus
- 366 Downloads
She fit in the corner tightly, squeezing through the seams of plasterboard. Butt to the corner, finger in mouth, blanket in hand, at once desiring to be found and wanting to disappear. Energetically calling for notice and thus signaling of mother love while yearning for seepage into the walls and thus forgetting all. No one came, and she did not disappear, so she emerged damaged.
KeywordsMeasuring Apparatus Quantum World Particle Pattern Ontological Matter Mother Love
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barad, K. (2014, May 19). Re-membering the Future, Re(con)figuring the past: Temporality, materiliaty, and justice-to-come. Feminst Theory Workshop Keynote. Women’s Studies Duke, Durham, NC. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=cS7szDFwXygGoogle Scholar
- Caputo, J. D. (1993). Against ethics: Contributions to a poetics of obligation with constant reference to deconstruction. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
- Chang, N. (2010). Life and death in Shanghai. New York, NY: Grove Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G., & Guattari, F. (1987). A thousand plateaus: Capitalism and schizophrenia (B. Massumi, Trans.). Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press. (Original work published 1980)Google Scholar
- Jackson, A. Y., & Mazzei, L. A. (2012). Thinking with theory in qualitative research: Viewing data across multiple perspectives. London, UK: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Rorty, R. (1991). Objectivity, relativism, and truth: Philosophical papers. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar