- 139 Downloads
The contributions in this book on multilateral treaty-making emerged from Forum Geneva, held jointly by the American Society of International Law and the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva on May 16, 1998.
KeywordsRome Statute Introductory Remark Vienna Convention Advisory Opinion Multilateral Treaty
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hans Kelsen, General Theory of Law and State ( Translated by Anders Wedberg) (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1945 ), p. X VII.Google Scholar
- 2.Roberto Ago, “Nouvelles réflexions sur la codification du droit international” (1988) 92 RGDIP, pp. 539–576.Google Scholar
- 3.Reparations for Injuries Suffered in the Service of the United Nations (Advisory Opinion) (1949) ICJ Rep. at 178.Google Scholar
- 4.Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons (Advisory Opinion) (1996) ICJ Rep. Judge Oda, Dissenting Opinion, para. 8.Google Scholar
- 5.See United States — Import Prohibition of Certain Shrimp and Shrimp Products,WTO Appellate Body, Decision of 12 October 1998 (W F/DS58/AB/R).Google Scholar
- 6.Maritime Delimitation and Territorial Questions between Qatar and Bahrain (Jurisdiction and Admissibility) (1994) ICJ Rep. at 112.Google Scholar
- 7.Award of November 30, 1992. See “Contemporary practice of the United States — I Ieathrow Airport User Charges” (1994) 88 AJIL, p. 738.Google Scholar