Complement Activity of Blood Serum in Pigs
Investigations performed on 1050 pigs of the principal breeds kept in Siberia have shown that the complement activity of the blood of each pig breed is characterized by certain indices depending on age and conditions of storage of serum functional state.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adamov, A. K. and Nikolayev, N. I., 1968. On the role of normal and autoimmune antibodies in regulation of micromolecular composition of animal cells (in Russian), JMEI, No. 4, 75–80.Google Scholar
- Boulanger P., Rice, Ch. E. and Plummer, P. I. G., 1954. Parallel studies of complement and blood coagulation, XII Effect of Pregnancy and sex Hormones, The Cornell Veterinarian, No. 2, XLIV, 2, 191–198.Google Scholar
- Buchner, H., 1889. Immunität und Immunisiring, Munch. Wochenchr., No. 2–3.Google Scholar
- Predtechensky, V. E., 1964. Handbook on clinical laboratory Studies (in Russian), Medicine, p. 959.Google Scholar
- Reznikova, A. C., 1967. Complement and its importance in immunological reactions (in Russian), Medicine, p. 270.Google Scholar