Interreflection of Complementary Expressive Means in Combined-Media Art Performances
- 258 Downloads
Before I formulate my thesis I am going to give two examples to introduce a reality — i.e., the meaning, since we are operating within a phenomenological framework — which I will discuss in my paper.
KeywordsMusical Piece Reflective Function Functional Shift Comprehensive Metaphor Empty Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jacques Derrida, Memoirs of the Blind,translated by Pascale Anne Brault and Michael Naas (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1993), p. xiii.Google Scholar
- 2.Afanas’ev A. N., Narodyne Russkie Skazki ( Khudozhestvennaya Literatura, Moskva, 1975 )Google Scholar
- 3.Hegel, G. W. R, Lectures on Aesthetics, translated by T. M. Knox (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1975 ), p. 55.Google Scholar
- 4.Kant, Immanuel, Critique of Pure Reason, translated by Norman Kemp Smith (London, Macmilland Co, 1993 ), p. 187.Google Scholar
- 5.Borodai, Ygor, Imagination and Epistemology (Moscow, 1966), p. 83Google Scholar
- 6.Schelling, E. W. J., Philosophy of Art, translated by Douglas W. Scott (University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, 1989 ), p. 32.Google Scholar
- 7.Schelling, F. W. J., The System of Transcendental Idealism, translated by Peter Heath (Charlottesville, University of Virginia, 1978 ), p. 229–230.Google Scholar
- 8.Martin Heidegger, “The Origin of the Work of Art” in Poetry, Language, Thought translated by Albert Hofstadter (Harper & Row, Publishers, New York, 1977 ), p. 70.Google Scholar
- 10.Martin Heidegger, “A Dialogue on Language” in On the Way to Language translated by Peter D. Hertz (Harper & Row, Publishers, San Francisco, 1982 ), p. 14Google Scholar
- 14.Jacques Derrida, The Truth in Painting translated by Geoff Bennington and Ian McLeod (University of Chicago Press, Chicago & London), p. 41.Google Scholar
- 19.Edmund Husserl, Phenomenology of Internal Time-Consciousness translated by James S. Churchill (Indiana, University Press, Bloomington & London, 1964 ).Google Scholar