Analysis of the Reaction 7Li(d,n)8Be at Subcoulomb Energies
Part of the Astrophysics and Space Science Library book series (ASSL, volume 169)
The reaction 7Li(d,n)8Be is analyzed in the energy range 50 keV to 2 MeV using the DWBA formalism. The astrophysical S-factor for this reaction is calculated and compared to experimental data.
KeywordsOptical Potential Entrance Channel Exit Channel Spectroscopic Factor Folding Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Malaney, R.A. and Fowler, W.A. (1987), in Mathews, G.J. (ed.), ‘The origin and distribution of the elements’, World Scientific, Singapore, p. 76.Google Scholar
- Oberhummer, H., Hemdl, H., Leeb H. and Staudt, G. (1989), Kerntechnik 53, 211.Google Scholar
- Grün, K., Krauss, H., Rauscher, T., Oberhummer, H. and Raimann, G. in Muon Catalyzed Fusion, in press.Google Scholar
- Hemdl, H., Abele, H., Staudt G., Bach, B., Grn, K., Oberhummer, H., Raimann, G., (1991), submitted to Phys. Rev. C.Google Scholar
- Bach, B., Grn, K. and Raimann, G., code l’kc1RA, not published.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1991