A consulting system for ECG diagnosis
A consulting system is presented in this paper, based on an Expert System for Electrocardiogram (ECG) diagnosis. This system can be used also as an automated diagnosis tool, as well as, a training tool for the interpretation of ECG signals. The system can accept ECG signals from patients or from ECG libraries and produce two answers, corresponding to the physician’s data and to the automatically measured data.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Giakoumakis E. et al. Formalization of the ECG diagnostic criteria using an expert system shell. Proc. Computer in Cardiology, 1988 IEEE.Google Scholar
- M.1 reference manual. Framentec S.A. 1987Google Scholar
- Willems J. et al. Assesmentt of the Performance of ECG computer programs: The CSE diagnostic pilot study. Proc. Computers in Cardiology, 1988 IEEE.Google Scholar
- Willems J. et al. Assesment of the performance of ECG computer programs with the use of a reference database Circulation Vol 71, No 3, 1985.Google Scholar
- Critzali F. “Automatic analysis of the ECG signal using mathematical methods, PhD desertation, NTUA Athens 1988.Google Scholar