The Use of Eastman Kodak 4415 Film in the UK Schmidt Telescope
In this paper we report experiments with 4415 film in the UK Schmidt telescope which may enable us to use a much wider range of sensitized materials than was previously possible, and to exploit the superior imaging properties of modern materials that are only available on film.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kodak, 1972. Publication M-62 Physical Properties of Kodak Aerial Films, Eastman Kodak Co.Google Scholar
- Kodak, 1976. Publication P-316A Kodak Special Plates Type 127-04 and Type 127-05, Eastman Kodak Co.Google Scholar
- Kodak, 1982. Publication P-255 Kodak Technical Pan Film 2415, Eastman Kodak Co.Google Scholar
- Kodak, 1987. Publication P-315 Scientific Imaging with Kodak Films and Plates, p. 7d, Eastman Kodak Co.Google Scholar
- Malin, D.F., 1978a. In ‘Modern Techniques in Astronomical Photography’, Proceedings of ESO Conference, p. 235–237, eds. West and Heudier, ESO, Geneva.Google Scholar
- Malin, D.F., 1990. Tech Bits, Issue No. 1, 1990. Eastman Kodak Publication.Google Scholar
- Racine, R., 1968. J. Roy. Astr. Soc. Canada, 62, 367–376.Google Scholar