Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 36)
Min-Max Approach to Shakedown and Limit Load Analysis for Elastic Perfectly Plastic and Kinematic Hardening Materials
The paper deals with the shakedown and limit load analysis of perfectly plastic and kinematic hardening materials. The numerical approach is based on the finite element method (FEM).
KeywordsResidual Stress Plastic Strain Kinematic Hardening Residual Stress Field Plastic Strain Increment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1975 Maier, G., “Mathematical programming method in analysis of elastic-plastic structures” (in Polish), Arch. Inz. Ląd., 31, 387.Google Scholar
- 1986 Bielawski, G., “An optimization of residual stresses for determination of shakedown and limit load” (Msc Thesis, Warsaw University of Technology, supervisor ZWOLINSKI J.).Google Scholar
- 1987 Zwoliński, J., Bielawski, G., “An optimal selection of residual stress for shakedown and limit load analysis”, (in Polish). Proc. Conf. Comp. Meth. Struct. Mech., pp.459–462, Jadwisin.Google Scholar
- 1987 König, J.A., “Shake down of elastic-plastic structures”, PWN, Warszawa, Elsevier, Amsterdam-Oxford-N.York-Tokyo.Google Scholar
- 1988 Bielawski, G., Opalinski, W., Zwolinski, J., “Shakedown of steam turbine rotor at start-up” (Stress report for Institute of Energy, Warsaw).Google Scholar
- 1988 Bielawski, G., Opalinski, W., Zwolinski, J., “Elastic-plastic analysis of pipe flange” (Stress report for ENERGOPROJEKT Warsaw).Google Scholar
- 1991 ZwoliŃski, J., Bielawski, G., “Optimizational approach to the elasto-plastic analysis”, EUROMECH 1st. European Solid.Mech.Conf., München.Google Scholar
- 1992 Pycko, S., Mróz, Z., “Alternative approach to shakedown as a solution of min-max problem”, Acta Mech. 93, 205–222, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- 1993 Zagrajek, T., Zwoliński, J., Pawlicki, J., “Shakedown and limit load analysis of high pressure pipe flange using axisymmetric and 3-D FEM”. (Stress report for Petrochemia Płock SA).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1995