Compact Semantics on BC-Domains
- 73 Downloads
In this paper continuity for abstract semantics defined for lattices is generalized to the case of bc-domains, an equivalent characterization for semantics being continuous is given. Relation between continuity and compactness is given. Finally, application to fuzzy logic is discussed.
Keywordsdomain abstract semantics compactness continuity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Abramsky and A. Jung, Domain Theory, In Handbook of Logic in Computer Science, Vol. 3, 1–168, Oxford University Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Engelking, General Topology, Warzawa, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Gerla, Fuzzy Logic, Preprint, University of Salerno, 1999Google Scholar
- 4.G. Gierz A Compendium of Continuous Lattices Springer-Verlag,1980.Google Scholar
- 6.G. J. Wang, Theory of Granular lattices and itsapplications, Computers and Mathematics with applications, Vol. 39(12), 1–9.Google Scholar