Part of the Synthese Library book series (SYLI, volume 147)
The Paradox of the Heap
KeywordsInference Rule Natural Kind Classical Logic Atomic Sentence Natural Kind Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chastain, Ch., ‘Reference and Context’, in K. Gunderson (ed.) Language and Mind, Minnesota Studies in the Philosophy of Science, vol 7, University of Minnesota Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- Cresswell, M., Logics and Languages, Methuen, 1973.Google Scholar
- Gazdar, G., Pragmatics, Academic Press, 1979.Google Scholar
- Kamp, J. A. W., ‘Two Theories about Adjectives’, E. Keenan (ed.), Formal Semantics of Natural Languages, Cambridge University Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- Kamp, H., ‘A Theory of Truth and Semantic Representation,’ in J. Groenendijk, Th. Janssen and M. Stokhof (eds.), Formal Methods in the Study of Language, Proceedings of the Third Amsterdam Colloquium, March 25–28, 1980. University of Amsterdam, 1981.Google Scholar
- Kamp, H., Symbolic Logic. Formal Rules and informal Motives, Forthcoming.Google Scholar
- Kamp, H., ‘Discourse Representation and Disjoint Reference’, Linguistics and Philosophy, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- Lewis, D. K., ‘General Semantics’, in D. Davidson and G. Harman (eds.), Semantics of Natural Language, Reidel, 1972.Google Scholar
- Lewis, D. K., ‘Scorekeeping in a Language Game,’ in R. Bäuerle, U. Egli and A. vonStechow (eds.), Semantics from Different Points of View, Springer, 1979.Google Scholar
- Thomason, R., ‘Supervaluations, The Bald Man and The Lottery’, Unpublished mimeo, University of Pittsburgh, 1973.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company, Dordrecht, Holland 1981