A Survey of Some Results on Subnormal Operators
- 121 Downloads
In this paper some results on subnormal operators will be presented. Some of these results are to be found in my book Subnormal Operators , hereafter referred to as SO. In addition some of the developments that have taken place since that book was written will also be discussed.
KeywordsInvariant Subspace Toeplitz Operator Functional Calculus Carleson Measure Hyponormal Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. Axler and J. Shapiro, “Putnam’s theorem, Alexander’s spectral area estimate, and VMO,” (preprint).Google Scholar
- 4.J.A. Cima and A. Matheson, “Approximation in the mean by polynomials,” (preprint).Google Scholar
- 8.J.B. Conway and R.F. Olin, “A functional calculus for subnormal operators, II,” Memoirs Amer. Math. Soc., vol. 184(1977).Google Scholar
- 9.J.B Conway and C.R. Putnam, “An irreducible subnormal operator with infinite multiplicities,” J. Operator Theory (to appear).Google Scholar
- 10.C.C. Cowen, “Subnormality of the Cesàro operator and a semigroup of composition operators,” Ind. Univ.Math.J. (1984).Google Scholar
- 12.J.J. Dudziak, “Spectral mapping theorems for subnormal operators,” J. Functional Anal., (to appear).Google Scholar
- 20.M. Raphael, “Commutants of quasisimilar subnormal operators,” (preprint).Google Scholar