Part of the Astrophysics and Space Science Library book series (ASSL, volume 156)
Accretion Discs in Theory and Practice
I review the current status of accretion disc theory and its relation to observations.
KeywordsAngular Momentum Neutron Star Accretion Disc White Dwarf Compact Object
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Frank, J., King, A.R. and Raine, D.J., 1985. Accretion Power in Astrophysics, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Home, K. and Marsh, T.R., in The Physics of Accretion on to Compact Objects, Springer, p.1.Google Scholar
- King, A.R., 1987. in The Physics of Accretion on to Compact Objects, Springer, p.137.Google Scholar
- Lynden-Bell, D. and Pringle, J.E., 1974. M.N.R.A.S. 288, 721.Google Scholar
- Pringle, J.E. and Wade, R.A. (eds) 1985. Interacting Binary Stars, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Savonije, G.J., 1983. Ch. 9 of Accretion-Driven Stellar X-ray Sources, eds. W.H.G. Lewin and E.P.J. van den Heuvel, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Verbunt, F., 1987. in The Physics of Accretion on to Compact Objects, Springer, p.59.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1989