The thermal history of ceria zirconia solid solutions greatly influences their structure and properties, particularly their electric conductivity. This in turn depends on a reversible redox reaction here investigated by means of TG, DTA and TDM measurements.
KeywordsTetragonal Symmetry Flat Disk Reversible Redox Reaction Ceria Zirconia Weight Loss Period
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Magistris and G. Chiodelli, Science and Technology of Zirconia III, Advances in Ceramics vol 24, Ed. S. Somiya and M. Yoshimura, Am.Ceram.Soc., Westerville, OH 1988, in press.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Chiodelli, A. Magistris, E. Lucchini and S. Meriani, Science of Ceramics vol. 14, Ed. D. Taylor, The Institute of Ceramics, Stoke-on-Trent, (1988), 903-908.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Rouanet, C.R. Hebd, Seances Acad.Sci., Ser.C, 266, (1968), 908–911.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Meriani, J. Physique, 47, C1, (1986), 485–498.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Meriani and G. Spinolo, Powder Diff., 2 (4), (1987), 485–488.Google Scholar
- 7.W.D. Kingery, H.K. Bowen and D.R. Uhlman, Introduction to Ceramics, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1976, Chapter 4.Google Scholar