Structure and Reactivity of Small Heterocycles Containing Germanium Atoms
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (ASIC, volume 273)
Some representatives of the relatively new classes of germacyclopropenes (germirenes) and 1,2-digermacyclobutenes have been synthesized, isolated and their structure and reactivity studied.
KeywordsUSSR Academy Germanium Atom Analogous Bond Early Sixty Insertion Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S.P. Kolesnikov, A. Krebs and O.M. Nefedov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1983, 2173.Google Scholar
- 6.O.M. Nefedov, S.P. Kolesnikov, M.P. Egorov, A.M. Galminas and A. Krebs, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim 1985, 2834.Google Scholar
- 8.S.P. Kolesnikov, M.P. Egorov, A.M. Galminas, A. Krebs and O.M. Nefedov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. 1985, 2832.Google Scholar
- 9.S.P. Kolesnikov, M.P. Egorov, A.M. Galminas, Yu.T. Struchkov, A. Krebs and O.M. Nefedov, ibid. 1987, 1835.Google Scholar
- 10.O.M. Nefedov, M.P. Egorov, S.P. Kolesnikov, A.M. Galminas, Yu.T. Struchkov, M.Yu. Antipin and S.V. Sereda, ibid. 1986, 1693.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1989