Biological Properties of the Silaneophane Hoe 084498 - A New Insecticide for the Control of Rice Pests
Summarizing the data, Silaneophane Hoe 084498 shows its good activity against the most important rice pests from different entomological groups at low field rates. Together with its low fish toxicity and safety to vertebrates, Silaneophane combines the most important properties required for new rice insecticides in a very favourable way. It is thus also especially suitable for rice cropping under restricted conditions as possible environmental side effects are concerned. Silaneophane will also open up new strategies in pest control in crops other than rice and may be considered as an alternative to conventional insecticides.
KeywordsContact Toxicity Conventional Insecticide Rice Pest Dermal Toxicity Fish Toxicity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Schubert, H.H., Salbeck, G., Knauf, W., Schaub, R., Waltersdor- fer, A., Leist, K.H., Schollmeier, U., Fischer, R. and Görlitz, G.: Synthesis and properties of the Silaneophane Hoe 084498 - a promising new insecticide SCI Symposium: Pest Management in Rice, London, June 4 - 7, 1990Google Scholar
- SCI Sympossium: Pest management in Rice, London, June 4-7, 1990 Google Scholar
- Kern, M., Basaller, W., Grötsch, H., Kellner, H.-M., Knauf, W. and Schacht, U.: Insecticidal Mode of Action of the Silaneophane Hoe 084498 - A new Type of InsecticideGoogle Scholar
- Insecticidal Mode of Action of the Silaneophane Hoe 084498 - A New Type of Insecticide Google Scholar
- The 15th Japan Pesticide Science Conference, Tokyo, Mar 27-29, 1990Google Scholar
- Stübler, H.; Takagaki, T.; Salbeck, G.; Schaub, R. and Kern, M.: The Silaneophane Hoe 498, a novel Silico containing Insecticide II. A Suitable Insecticide for Rice Pest ControlGoogle Scholar
- The Silaneophane Hoe 498, a novel Silico containing Insecticide II. A Suitable Insecticide for Rice Pest ControlGoogle Scholar
- The First Asia-Pacific Conference of Entomology (APCE), Chiangmai, Thailand, Nov. 8-13, 1989Google Scholar