Two Demonstrators as a Test-Bed for the Construction of Intelligent Training Systems in Industrial Environments
The two demonstrators under development in Esprit P2615 (Intelligent Training Systems in Industrial Environments) are described. It is argued that they are representative of ITSIEs and will provide a suitable test-bed for the construction of ITSIEs. Some information is given on the status of the domain modelling tools needed to construct them, the training requirements, the model of the trainee, and the user interfaces.
KeywordsIndustrial Environment Maintenance Task Spatial Awareness Electricity Distribution Network Linear Equation Solver
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bloom B. S., Engelhart M. D., Furst E. J., Hill W. H. and Krathwohl D. R., 1956, Taxonomy of Educational Objectives-The Classification of Educational Goals. Handbook 1 Cognitive Domain, Longmans, LondonGoogle Scholar
- D1, 1990, Demonstrator Requirements Specifications, Marconi Simulation Document 2615-1 -MS-ER 002Google Scholar
- Leitch R. and Home K., 1989, Prospects for Intelligent Training Systems in Industrial Environments, Esprit Conference Document XIII/416/89Google Scholar
- Leitch R. and Stefanini A., 1989, Task Dependent Tools for Intelligent Automation, Al in Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 3Google Scholar
- Leitch R., Wiegand M. and Quek C., 1989, Coping with Complexity in Physical System Modelling, Al Communications, Vol. 3, No. 2Google Scholar