Diophantine Inequalities and Sampling Rates for Multiband Signals
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (ASIC, volume 315)
Sampling rates for signals with equally spaced and equally wide frequency bands are obtained using Diophantine inequalities associated with a difference set condition on the spectrum.
KeywordsDiophantine Equation Harmonic Signal Sampling Theorem Sampling Sector Continue Fraction Expansion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Beaty M.G., Dodson M.M. (1989) ‘Diophantine inequalities in frequency space and sampling rates for multiband signals’, in preparation Google Scholar
- 6.Hardy G.H. Wright E.M. (1954) An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers (3rd edition), Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- 7.Higgins J.R. (1985)‘Five short stories about the cardinal series’, 12, 315–319 Google Scholar
- 9.Honari B, He W, M Darnell (1989), ‘Adaptive rate sampling applied to the efficient encoding of speech waveforms’, Proc. I.E.E. Conference, York (to appear).Google Scholar
- 11.Kotel’nikov V.A. (1933)‘On the carrying capacity of the “ether” and wire in telecommunications’, Material for the First Ail-Union Conference on Questions of Communication, Izd. Red. Upr. Svyazi RKKA, Moscow (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 17.Taub H., Schilling D.L. (1986) Principles of Communication Systems (2nd edition), McGraw Hill.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1990