Current Status of Microcomputer Applications on Railway Transportation Systems
Microcomputers have become powerful and reliable enough to be applied to the transportation systems. There are many microcomputer applications on the railway transportation systems, such as Shinkansens, subways, monorails, private railways and medium size guideway rapid transits in Japan. Typical examples of them are introduced here.
KeywordsConduction Ratio Train Schedule Conversational Voice Slip Frequency Automatic Train Operation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Sumi,Y ., et al., ‘Total subway system computer’, Hitachi Review, vol.31, no.1, 28–33, 1982Google Scholar
- (2).Matsumaru, H ., et al., ‘Recent Computer Application Systems for Railways’, Hitachi Review, vol.33, no.1, 1–6, 1984Google Scholar
- (3).Yabushita, M ., et al., ‘Autonomous Decentralization Concept and its Application to Railway Control Systems’, Proceedings of 34th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 255–260, 1984Google Scholar
- (4).Ihara, H ., et al., ‘Highly Reliable Loop Computer Network System based on Autonomous Decentralization Concept’, Proceedings of 12th Annual International Symp. on Fault-Tolerant Computing, 187–194, 1982Google Scholar
- (5).Mori, K ., et al., ‘Autonomous Controlability of Decentralized System Aming at Fault-Tolorance’, Proc. of IF AC 8th World Congress, 129–134, 1981Google Scholar
- (6).Nohmi, M ., et al., ‘Microcomputer based On-line Real-time Control System for Automated Guideway Rapid Transit’, Proc. of IFAC Real Time Programing, 43–48, 1981Google Scholar
- (7).Asunobu, S ., et al., ‘Automatic Train Operation System by Predictive Fuzzy Control’, International Application of Fuzzy Control, 1–18, 1985Google Scholar
- (8).Yamada, Y ., et al., ‘Introduction of Newest Hitachi Choppers’, Hitachi Review, vol.33, no.1, 11–16, 1984Google Scholar
- (9).Tsuboi, T ., et al., ‘GTO Inverter Controlled Traction Drives’, Hitachi Review, vol.31, no.1, 23–27, 1982Google Scholar
- (10).Higuchi, T ., et al., ‘Conversational Voice Input/Output System Applied the Transportation Feild’, Hitachi Review, vol.33, no.1, 21–24, 1984Google Scholar