Stochastic Response of A System with Space Imperfections Under A Moving Load
Dynamic behaviour of railway track subjected to moving vehicles is affected by random deviations of its parameters from their nominal values. The most important factor of stochastic character is the rigidity of the substructure which is correlated with the random track irregularities. The first approximation of the load which is moving along the longitudinal axis of a beam (rail) may be represented by a lumped mass or by a system whose transfer functions are known.
KeywordsElastic Foundation Railway Track Stochastic Differential Equa Stochastic Response Track Irregularity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Filippov, A.P.: Vibrations of Deformable Systems (in Russian), Mashinostroienie, Moskva, 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.Frýba, L.: Random Vibration of a Beam on Elastic Foundation under Moving Force, in I. Elishakoff and R.H. Lyon (eds.), Random Vibration – Status and Recent Developments, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1986), pp. 127–147.Google Scholar
- 6.Pugachev, V.S., Sinitsyn, I.N.: Stochastic Differential Systems – Analysis and Filtering J.Wiley, Chichester, 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.Náprstek, J.: Dispersion of Longitudinal Waves Propagating in a continuum with a Randomly Perturbated Parameters, in S.Prakash (editor), 3rd Int. Conf. on Recent Adv. in Geo. Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, Univ. of Missouri Rolla, (1995), pp. 705–708.Google Scholar
- 8.Náprstek, J., Frýba, L.: Interaction of a Long Beam on Stochastic Foundation with a Moving Random Load, in N.S.Ferguson, H.F.Wolfe and C.Mei (eds.), 5th Int. Conf. on Recent Advances in Structural Dynamics, Inst. of Sound and Vibr. Res., Southampton, vol II, (1994), pp. 714–723.Google Scholar
- 9.Náprstek, J., Frýba, L.: Stochastic Modelling of Track and its Substructure, in K.Knothe, S.L.Grassie and J.A.Elkins (eds.), Int. Jour. of Vehicle System Dynamics, Suppl. 24, 1995, pp. 297–310.Google Scholar
- 10.Zienkiewcz, O.C., Taylor, R.L.: The Finite Element Method, vol. 1, 2, McGraw-Hill, London, New York, 1989.Google Scholar
- 11.Michlin S.G.: Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics (in Russian), Gostechiz-dat, Moskva, 1957Google Scholar