The Effect of Ionizing Radiation on Communities of Organisms
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (ASEN2, volume 13)
Radiobiology has accumulated a huge amount of data on the effects of ionizing radiation on cells and whole organisms.
KeywordsRadiation Effect Biomass Growth Rate Biotic Relation Mass Appearance Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.UNSCEAR (1977, 1982, 1988, 1993) Reports on ionizing radiation to the General Assembly. United Nations, New York.Google Scholar
- 2.(1988) Influence of ionizing radiation on ecosystems. Moscow: “Science”, 240.Google Scholar
- 3.(1968) Questions of radioecology. Moscow, Atompubl.,332.Google Scholar
- 4.Timofeev-Ressovsky N. V. (1962) Some problems of radiation biogeocenology. Report for defence of a thesis of Dr. biol.science. 34.Google Scholar
- 5.Pozolotina, V.N., Kulikov, N.V. (1988) Ecology, 1, 28–33.Google Scholar
- 6.Timofeev-Ressovsky, N. V., Voronzov, N.N., Jablokov, A. V. (1969) Short essay of theory of evolution. Moscow, Science, 1969.407Google Scholar
- 7.Batigin, N.F., Savin, V.N. (1966) Use of ionizing radiation in plant growing. Leningrad, Kolos, 162.Google Scholar
- 8.Krivolutsky, D.A. (1983) Radioecology of community of terrestrial animals. Moscow. Energyatom publ. 87.Google Scholar
- 9.Kulikov, N.V., Molchanova, I.V. (1981) Continental radioecology. Plenum press, Nauka publisher, Moscow, 176.Google Scholar
- 10.Famelis, S.A., Ecology. (1975) 2, 84–86.Google Scholar
- 11.Auerbach, S.I. et al. (1958) Proceedings 2nd International Conference Peaceful Uses Atomic Energy. Geneva, 18, 494.Google Scholar
- 12.Tikhomirov, F. A. (1972) Influence of ionizing radiation on ecological systems, Moscow, 174.Google Scholar
- 14.Knipling E.F.et al (1955) Proceedings 1st International Conference Peaceful Uses Atomic Energy. Geneva, 12, 114.Google Scholar
- 15.Kozubov G.M., Taskaev A.I.(1994) Radiobiology and Radioecology Investigation ofTree Plants (in the region of the Chernobyl NPS accident). S.Petersburg, Science, 256.Google Scholar
- 16.Willard W.K.(1963) Radioecology. New York, Reinhold Publ. Cop. 345.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1996