Several Results on Nonsmooth Analysis
Part of the Mathematics and Its Applications book series (MAIA, volume 356)
In this paper we summarize the author’s several results on nonsmooth analysis.
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Open Subset Hamiltonian System Lipschitz Function Topological Degree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aubin J. P., Cellina A., Differentiate Inclusions, Springer-Verlag.Berlin, 1984.Google Scholar
- Chen W. Y., Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Gansu Renmin Press, Lanzhou, 1982. (Chinese).Google Scholar
- Chen W. Y., Fan X. L., Implicit Function Theorems, Lanzhou Univ. Press, Lanzhou, 1986. (Chinese).Google Scholar
- Fan X. L., The set-valued Fredholm mappings and topological degree, Chinese Quarterly J. Math., 6: 4 (1991), 68–71. (Chinese).Google Scholar
- Fan X.L., The necessary and sufficient conditions for Lipschitz local homeomorphism, Chin. Ann. of Math., 13 B: l (1992), 40–45.Google Scholar
- Viterbo C., A proof of the Weinstein conjecture in R 2n, Ann. Inst. H. Poincare, Anal, non Lineaire, 4 (1987), 337–356.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1996