Observations of Diffuse IR Background Radiation By IRTS And IRIS
Diffuse background radiation is integrated light which is consisted of various components of interplanetary, stellar, interstellar, galactic and intergalactic origins as well as cosmic background radiation, the remnant of the pre-galactic phenomena in the early history of the universe.
KeywordsCosmic Background Radiation Dust Emission Diffuse Radiation Normal Galaxy Observational Instrument
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hauser, M. G. 1994, this volumeGoogle Scholar
- Lubin, P. M. 1994, this volumeGoogle Scholar
- Mather, J. C., et. al. 1990, in IAU colloquium 123, Observatories in Earth Orbit and Beyond, ed. Y. Kondo (Dordrecht: Kluwer), p. 9Google Scholar
- Mather, J. C. 1994, this volumeGoogle Scholar
- Penzias, A. A. k Wilson, R. W. 1965, ApJ, 147, 73Google Scholar
- Smoot, G. F. 1994, this volumeGoogle Scholar