Alternative Teams in Strategic Management
All societies and all institutions are in a continuous process of transformation — change has become the only permanent force in contemporary times. Consider same of the changes taking place on industrial and other institutions: Global competitiveness, fluctuations in market demand, the advent of new technologies, changing social and political forces, the fall and rise of governments, and new paradigms for the organisation and management of the enterprise, are just a few of the more relevant changes that challenge contemporary managers.
KeywordsStrategic Planning Project Team Strategic Management Ongoing Assessment Contemporary Manager
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Description of the strategic management roadmap is taken from Cleland, D.I. (1996) The Strategic Management of Teams, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, NY.Google Scholar
- 2.Description of the strategic management roadmap is taken from Cleland, D.I. (1996) The Strategic Management of Teams, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, NY.Google Scholar
- 3.Martin, J. (30 Sep 1996) Are You As Good As You Think You Are? Fortune, 150–152.Google Scholar
- 4.Norman, J.R. (10 Oct 1994) A Very Nimble Elephant, Fortune, 88–92.Google Scholar
- 5.(29 Sep 1993) Strategic Benchmarking, Financial World, 30–31.Google Scholar
- 6.(1993) Working Smart, The H.J. Heinz Company 1993 Annual Report, 16–17.Google Scholar
- 7.O’Reilly, A.J., (12 Sep 1995) H. J. Heinz Company Annual Meeting.Google Scholar
- 8.Howard, A. and Magretta J., (Sep-Oct 1995) Surviving Success: An Interview with the Nature Conservancy’s John Sawhill, Harvard Business Review, 108–118.Google Scholar
- 9.Maremont, M. (30 Jan 1995) Kodak’s New Focus, Business Week, 62–68.Google Scholar
- 10.Kerwin, K. (3 Apr 1995) Ford, Cover Story, Business Week, 94–101.Google Scholar
- 11.Ghoshal, S. and Bartlett, C.A. (Nov Dec 1994) Changing the Role of Top Management Beyond Purpose, Harvard Business Review, 79–88.Google Scholar
- 12.Sheridan, J. H. (19 Feb 1996) Lessons From the Best, Industry Week, 13–20.Google Scholar