Enterprise Evolution with Molecular Computation
Enterprise life cycle theory is the most direct business growth study of enterprise development. This theory divides SMEs’ (small and medium-size enterprises) life into different stages, and do research respectively in each stage on the growth of them. It holds that companies are like biological organisms, they also have the growth from birth to death, from gloom to doom. It makes an analog of SMEs’ stages development combined with the core concept of membrane computing and the knowledge of biology. It is on a living point of view to analyze the growth of an enterprise, but also a continuation of the theoretical research on bionic-evolution theory. The discussion on how to extend the life of the enterprise and how to make it grow as longevity enterprise is of profound practical effect to the cultivation of domestic life-oriented enterprises.
KeywordsEnterprise life cycle Bionic-evolution theory Membrane computing
This paper was finally supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61170038), Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation (ZR2011FM001), Humanities and Social Sciences Project of Ministry of Education (12YJA630152), Shandong Province Social Science Foundation (11CGLJ22), Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program (J12LN22).
- 1.Nelson RR, Winter SG (1982) An evolutionary theory of economic change. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MAGoogle Scholar
- 3.Păun G, Rozenberg G, Salomaa A (2009) Handbook of membrane computing. Oxford University Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- 6.The P Systems Web Page. http://ppage.psystems.eu/
- 7.Mihalydeak T, Csajbok Z (2012) Membranes with local environments. In: 13th international conference on membrane computing, CMC13, Budapest, August 28–31, pp 311–322Google Scholar
- 8.Bin Y (2010) The theory of evolution for company reproduction. Zhejiang People’s Publishing House, HangzhouGoogle Scholar