Bibliometric Analysis on the Study of Education Informatization
In order to master the research status of educational informatization in China, 2,892 papers in CNKI database published from 1995 to 2012 were combed and analyzed from the dimensions of paper amount per year, author, institution, and so on. After bibliometrics analysis, the study found that such study had experienced the initial and accumulation period, and been in the development period now. The core of the researcher group is not yet ripe, which reflects the researchers in the field are quite lacking of sustainable and profound spirit. Various types of project funds funding for educational informatization promote the research in this field.
KeywordsEducation informatization Bibliometric Literature analysis
This research was supported by the National Education Sciences “12th Five-Year” Planning Ministry of Education youth issues, Research on use benefit of Higher education informatization based on user satisfaction (No. ECA110332).
- 1.Zhu Z (2012) Report on prospective study of educational technology. E-Educ Res 4:5–13 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang G, Fu D (2012) Promoting the reform and development of Education. China Educ Technol (11):62–65 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Kekang H (2012) Learning “ten-year development planning on education informatization”: interpretation of “integration of information technology and education in depth”. China Educ Technol 12:19–23 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Price de Solla D J (1963) Little science, big science. Columbia University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 5.Lotka AJ (1926) The frequency distribution of scientific productivity. J Wash Acad Sci 16:3–17Google Scholar
- 6.Xiaolin Z (2010) A study of service system of American public library. Library (4) :66–68, 81 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Lili S (2007) The Effect of fund-subsidized projects on university transactions. Sci-Tech Inf Dev Econ 17(3):265–266 (in Chinese)Google Scholar