Design and Implementation of the Regional Health Information Collaborative Platform
With the development of medical health, regional health information sharing has become the inevitable trend of the development of medical information. However, due to the regional medical information construction, it hinders the exchange and sharing of clinical data for some disadvantages like low-level degree of system integration, low real-time of information exchange, poor reliability, etc. According to the existing problems of the regional health, this paper constructs a regional health information collaborative platform, utilizes information integration to form patient as core of clinical data, uses clinical document architecture (CDA) as data exchange standard, and implements the data exchange and sharing between medical institutions and the regional medical center.
KeywordsClinical data exchange Information integration CDA HL7 Regional health
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation (Grant No. 61173127) and Zhejiang University Top Disciplinary Partnership Program (Grant No. 188170*193251101).
- 1.Chen YM (2010) The exploration and study of constructing regional medical information plaform. Med Inf 23(3):25–26Google Scholar
- 3.Tang K, Guan SJ, Huang Z, Li JS (2010) Medical data exchange platform in regional health care information technology. Chinese Med Equip J 31(5):35–37Google Scholar
- 5.Wang Y, Zhou TS, Kong HM, Zhao JP, Li JS (2012) Clinical data exchange based on ensemble integration platform. Chin Digital Med 7(1):71–75Google Scholar
- 6.HL7. HL7 Reference Information Model[EB/OL]. http://www.hl7.org/
- 9.Muller M, Frankewitsch T, Ganslandt T, Bürkle T, Prokosch HU (2004) The Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) enables electronic medical records to wireless mobile computing. Medinfo 11:1448–1452Google Scholar