Reformation and Application of “Project-Tutor System” in Experimental Course Teaching of Fundamental Medicine
This paper firstly makes an analysis of the necessity in reforming the teaching and proposes that the preparations such as textbook compiling, teaching staff training and the improvement of experimental conditions should be made. Meanwhile, in this paper, efficient evaluation of the teaching effect and timely summarization of the steps in teaching are also mentioned as the keys to “Project-Tutor System”. We can conclude from the teaching practices that “Project-Tutor” system has seen its obvious effect in experimental course teaching.
KeywordsFundamental medicine syllabus Project-Tutor system Reformation of experimental course teaching
This research was supported by the grants from Educational Science Foundation of Anhui Province (2012jyxm209), China, and also supported by the key grants from Educational Science Foundation of Anhui University of Science & Technology (No: 2010jyxm025 and No:2012-27).
- 1.X L, Li C (2004) Initial exploration on application of Project-Tutor system teaching method to medical fundamental experimental courses teaching. J Ah Univ Sci Technol (Social Sci) 6(2):672–674Google Scholar
- 2.Sun J, Liu J, Sun Y (2012) Study on application of project-tutor system teaching method in experimental courses teaching in human parasitology. J Int Med Hum Parasitol 39(1):127–128Google Scholar
- 4.He J, Zhu Y, Wang J (2006) Application of project-tutor system teaching method to experimental courses teaching in human parasitology. Pract Gen Med 4(1):62–63Google Scholar
- 5.Li C, Wu Q (2004) To develop “project-tutor system” experimental course teaching method to foster high-quality medical talents. Med Educ 48(3):482–484Google Scholar
- 6.Yu Y, Zhu W (2006) Basic requirements of excellent medical fundamental course teachers. Chin Med Educ 26(5):29–31Google Scholar
- 7.Li L (2008) Study of tutor system in Oxford university from the perspective of sociology. Higher Educ Explor 5:34–37Google Scholar