Study on the Application of Simulation Technology in the Medical Teaching
With the progress of society and the rapid development of medical technology, the rights and self-protection awareness of the patients is gradually increased, traditional clinical practice teaching mode gradually restricted, and the continuous development of medical simulation technology is getting the favour of clinical medical education. This paper through studies the status of clinical teaching and clinical medical education mode, introduces the classification of medical simulation technology to analyze the advantages of medical simulation technology, and pointed out the problems that needed attention in the medical simulation technology, in order to push forward the reform of the traditional medical education to cultivate high quality of medical personnel.
KeywordsMedical simulation Medical education Simulation technology Clinical medicine Standardized patients
Project Funds: Supported by Key Research Center for Humanities and social sciences in Hubei Province, Hubei University of Medicine (2011B004) and Hubei University of Medicine Research project (2011020).
- 1.Jian L (2004) Medical simulation and medical education. Chin Hosp Jul:73–74Google Scholar
- 2.Yu YX (2004) Modern medical simulation center classification and planning. Chin Hosp Aug:76–78Google Scholar
- 3.Krapichler C et al (1998) Computation methods programs. Biomed 56(1):65–742Google Scholar
- 4.Burdea GC, Coiffet P (2003) Virtual real technology. Wiley, new Jersey, p 6Google Scholar
- 5.Bing WH (2001) Virtual reality technology—retrospect and prospect. Comput Eng Appl :48–52Google Scholar
- 6.Zheng GY (2005) Talk about the development of medical simulation technology. Chin Med Educ Technol 19(6)Google Scholar