Research on the Quality of Life of Patients with Depression Based on Psychotherapy
The impact of psychotherapy on the quality of life of patients with depression has been explored. The 102 cases of patients with depression receiving radiotherapy or chemotherapy during treatment with the music, a measured assessment of the quality of life of the indicators of quality of life questionnaire (QLQ-C45) before and after the intervention. Insomnia score was statistically significant (P < 0.06) before and after the intervention. Application of psychotherapy can improve sleep; improve patients’ quality of life.
KeywordsPsychotherapy Patients with depression Quality of life
- 1.Min Lu, Xu Hefen, Xia Yuanyuan (1999) Patients with depression with anxiety and depression survey. Chin Ment Health J 13 (3): 187Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang H (2000) Chen Rong Fang tumor, nursing. Tianjin Science and Technology Press, Tianjin, p 261Google Scholar
- 3.Wang J, Cuijun N, Chen Z (2008) Patients with depression quality of life and related factors. Chin J Clin Psychol 8 (1):23–26 Google Scholar
- 4.Huang Yao ball, (2004),Wang Kai ovarian patients with depression quality of life survey and analysis. J Nurs 19 (10):938 Google Scholar
- 5.Olschewski M, Schulgen G, Schumacher M et al (1994) Quality of life assessment in clinical patients with depression research. Br J Patients depression 70(1):1–5Google Scholar