Leading and Guiding Role of Supervisors in Graduate Education Administration
Education administration is a quality supervision and security system in the process of graduate education. It is important both in innovation and development of graduate education and improvement of academic dissertations. The practice ability for innovation is a basic standard of the education quality. Supervisors play a leading position and guiding role during the period. The reason is that the level of dissertation, the realization of innovation and the formation of ideal faith for graduates are highly related to their supervisors’ academic ability and character. A new education mode can benefit resources integration, group wisdom playing and improve the education quality.
KeywordsGraduate Administration Supervisor Cultivate quality Education mode
- 1.Geng J (2009) An analysis of graduate education management’s influence and role [J]. Graduates Forum 10:124–126Google Scholar
- 3.Niu G, Zhang H (2011) Characteristics of professional degree and professional degree graduate education quality [J]. J Grad Stud Educ Res 4:81–85Google Scholar
- 4.Zheng X, Li W (2012) Some thinking on reform of the professional degree postgraduate education. Degree Grad Educ 4:15–19Google Scholar
- 5.Zeng F, Cao M, Tang Y (2008) The construction of multi-tutor cultivation model. Wuhan Inst Technol (society & science) 21(2):264–267Google Scholar
- 6.Diao C (2010) Modern society calls for mentors [J]. Degree Grad Educ 11:22–23Google Scholar